World Consumer Rights Day Quiz
Answer all 6 questions
Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 6 questions correctly.
Chance to win Rs: 30000
Q1. When is the World Consumer Rights Day observed?
- March 10
- March 15
- March 18
- March 20
Q2. World Consumer Rights Day was inspired by?
- Bill Clinton
- John F Kennedy
- George Washington
- John Adams
Q3. What is refer to legal and moral duties of protection owed to a purchaser of goods or services by the supplier?
- Responsibilities of Consumer
- Consumer Rights
- Consumer Education
Q4. What is right to express consumer interests in the making of government policies?
- Right to Safety
- Right to Information
- Right to a Healthy Environment
- Right to Representation
Q5. What is the significance of World Consumer Rights Day?
- Opportunity to promote the basic rights of all consumers
- Demand those rights that must be respected and protected
- Protesting against the market abuses
- All of these