“The Living Mountain: A Fable for Our Times” is the latest book by which acclaimed author? Amazon Quiz Answer
Amazon Quiz Answers Daily 19th June
Q1: “The Living Mountain: A Fable for Our Times” is the latest book by which acclaimed author?
- Amitav Ghosh
- Vikram Seth
- Aravind Adiga
- Raja Rao
Answer (A) : Amitav Ghosh
Q2: Sri Lanka (2016), Uzbekistan (2018), Argentina (2019) and El Salvador (2021) are among the most recent countries to be certified what by WHO?
Answer (B) : Malaria-Free
Q3: In April 2021, which country’s women’s cricket team set a new world record for most consecutive matches won in ODI cricket?
- South Africa
Answer (B) : Australia
Q4: With which film series, featuring computer programmer and hacker Thomas Anderson, would you associate a similar screen?
- Jason Bourne
Answer (D) : Matrix
Q5: The destruction of this famous barrier began in which year?
Answer (C) : 1989
- Splitsvilla 1 to 13 Winners List of All Seasons with photos : Winning Couple, Hosts & Locations
- Top 10 Biggest Films To Look Forward To In 2023
- Top 10 Court Room Drama Movies of Indian Cinema: ये हैं बॉलीवुड की 10 बेहतरीन कोर्ट रूम ड्रामा फिल्में
- आलिया भट्ट, दीया मिर्जा, महिमा चौधरी… शादी से पहले प्रेग्नेंट हो चुकी हैं ये 12 बॉलिवुड ऐक्ट्रेसेज
- MTV Splitsvilla Season 14 Contestants 2022 Names Full List with Real Age, Bio Splitsvilla14