August 26 was selected as Women’s Equality Day in the USA, as it was the date when an amendment was passed granting what right to women? | All Amazon Quiz Answers
Daily Quiz Time
Answer all 5 questions
Enter the lucky draw to win the prize by answering all 5 questions correctly.
Chance to win ₹50000
How to play Amazon Quiz Contest – Amazon Quiz Answers
- Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
- Open & Sign In To The Amazon App.
- Go To Home Page click menu bar –> Programs and Features –> FunZon and scroll down and see Quiz Contest.
- Now Just Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz
Q1: August 26 was selected as Women’s Equality Day in the USA, as it was the date when an amendment was passed granting what right to women?
- Right to vote
- Right to property
- Right to take part in the Olympics
- Right to become President
Q2: Janssen pharmaceuticals is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Belgium, that is a subsidiary of which firm?
- Astra Zeneca
- Johnson & Johnson
Q3: Olympic bronze medalist Bajrang Punia, pulled out of the 2021 World Wrestling Championship scheduled to be held in which city?
Q4: This is the CN Tower located in which city?
Q5: The flag of which country has been shown in the picture?
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Trinidad & Tobago
Amazon Quiz Answers – Amazon Quiz Answers Bolly Jagat
- Splitsvilla 1 to 13 Winners List of All Seasons with photos : Winning Couple, Hosts & Locations
- Top 10 Biggest Films To Look Forward To In 2023
- Top 10 Court Room Drama Movies of Indian Cinema: ये हैं बॉलीवुड की 10 बेहतरीन कोर्ट रूम ड्रामा फिल्में
- आलिया भट्ट, दीया मिर्जा, महिमा चौधरी… शादी से पहले प्रेग्नेंट हो चुकी हैं ये 12 बॉलिवुड ऐक्ट्रेसेज
- MTV Splitsvilla Season 14 Contestants 2022 Names Full List with Real Age, Bio Splitsvilla14